Setting a new industry standard for ‘miking up’ a guitar cab or combo, Integral is a fit and forget, dedicated microphone that’s installed in minutes between the speaker and the baffle, so eradicating the pitfalls and problems musicians and sound engineers have endured for decades.
The Integral IM10 and IM12 (10 and 12 denotes the speaker size) features a high quality super cardioid, dynamic microphone designed specifically for guitar and other similarly amplified instruments with an exceptionally high/low, full range frequency response.
Housed within a central dome and aimed off-centre of the speaker coil, the Integral microphone has been pressure tested at extreme volumes, delivering a true, balanced ‘ANALOGUE’ output from the speaker via an XLR connector to the mixing desk and onward to monitors or FOH PA........every time!
Integral is the product of 4 years research and road-testing by British engineers. Easy to fit so you can then forget mic stands, mics, stage space and just deliver the true sound of your speaker to your audience.
- Supercardioid microphone with extended frequency range
- Designed to fit 10" or 12" cabs
- Balanced output
- Pressure tested at extreme volume
- Reduces distortion and feedback
- Consistent output quality
- Plug & play installation
- 'Fit & Forget' design allows you to easily install and keep the microphone on your cab
- Lightweight and robust design
- Reduces setup times, allows you to carry less equipment